Advance with compassion the command of Christ to evangelize and make disciples around the world through national leaders engaged in life-changing transformation in partnership with like-minded Christians. We believe that true and lasting transformation requires belief in Jesus Christ, repentance and dependence on him. This process includes compassionate assistance to those in the communities in which we serve.
We envision a day when everyone on Earth will have at least one opportunity to hear and respond to a clear presentation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and have the opportunity to grow as a disciple of Christ.
Embracing God’s Word and working through God’s people, we pursue our mission with unity and clarity of expectations, trusting God and building trust among our partners and in each other with excellence in execution. We believe that:
• Every human being is created equal and in the image of God.
• Every human being is responsible for his or her own development and has resources to offer. They should be involved in the design, implementation and evaluation of our programs.
• We demonstrate compassion to those who are suffering.
• We are good stewards of all resources.
• We are interdependent in that we work together with others and support one another to achieve our goals.
Theory of Change Model